M-Audio Studiophile BX8a
- รหัสสินค้า: M-Audio Studiophile BX8a
- สถานะสต๊อก: 1
Recording professionals around the world trust M-Audio
Studiophile reference monitors for exceptional sonic accuracy. The new
Studiophile BX8a Deluxe system builds on this legacy with new waveguides and
enhanced driver integration for greater high-frequency clarity and refined
sound. The magnetically shielded monitors feature 8" curved Kevlar
low-frequency drivers plus high-temperature voice coils and damped rubber
surrounds for durability and fidelity. The 1-1/4" natural silk,
waveguide-loaded tweeters deliver a high end that's both clear and easy on the
ears. Custom-tuned crossovers distribute 130 watts of bi-amplified power for
optimal frequency handling by each driver.
The Studiophile BX8a Deluxe monitors update the best-selling M-Audio BX8a system with a variety of enhancements. The new waveguide delivers a cleaner sound. Custom amplifier tuning enhances the integration between the high and low frequencies, delivering refined spectral balance and a smoother response. An elegant new industrial design completes the package.
Kevlar low-frequency drivers
To insure a lifetime of service, M-Audio constructed the BX8a monitor's 8" low-frequency driver from woven Kevlar. Kevlar's high mechanical and thermal resilience makes it ideal for use in speaker cones. M-Audio's engineers also created a curved conical design that improves room dispersion. High-damping reliable rubber surrounds provide percussive musical bass, and ensure that the cone reaches its optimal excursion for accurate reproduction. And M-Audio's high-temperature voice coils reduce power compression, guaranteeing that your monitors will deliver full performance hour after hour.
Silk-dome, waveguide-loaded, high-frequency drivers
M-Audio's high-frequency domes are made from natural silk to counter the high Q ringing that is inherent in the poorly crafted metallic materials often found in other monitors. In addition, M-Audio's new waveguides refine the high-frequency response. M-Audio's FerroFlow technology uses ferrofluid liquid cooling to dissipate heat for maximum efficiency and extended usage.
Active monitors have a distinct advantage over unpowered monitors because the built-in power amps are specially designed to work with the drivers and crossovers in a tuned system. Bi-amplification further refines the concept by dedicating separate power amps to the highs and lows. Combined with a finely tuned crossover, this design insures that both the high- and low-frequency drivers are asked to deliver only the frequencies they are most efficient at reproducing.
Rear-ported cabinet design
The Studiophile BX8a Deluxe monitor's cabinet is integrally designed with its other components for optimal performance - right down to rounded corners for reduced edge diffraction and superior imaging. Custom rear-port design audibly reduces the turbulence and resulting distortion caused by poorly designed ports.
Unchecked, the electromagnetic waves emanating from your speakers can wreak havoc with your computer's video monitor or a nearby TV. The BX8a Deluxe is magnetically shielded so that all of your electronic equipment can coexist without interference.
- Two-way studio reference monitors
- Deluxe edition delivers extended low-frequency response and refined sound
- 130 watts of continuous bi-amplified power
- 8" low-frequency drivers with: curved Kevlar cones, high-temperature voice coils, and damped rubber surround
- 1-1/4" high-frequency drivers with: natural silk domes, integrated waveguides, and magnetic shielding
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Power indicator
- Volume control
- Frequency response: 40Hz-22kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.2kHz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 70 watts
- High-frequency amplifier power: 60 watts
- Maximum signal-to-noise (dynamic range): >100dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced,10k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: factory programmed for either 115V 50/60Hz or 230V50/60Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, Turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size: 12" x 10" x 15"; 30.48cm x 25.4cm x 38.1cm
- Weight: 26.4 lbs./unit; 11.97 kg
M-Audio Studiophile BX8a
ป้ายกำกับ: M-Audio Studiophile BX8a